Reduce the risk of failure while extending the life of your subsea asset. Tamboritha employs the latest high-specification equipment and tooling to provide a complete solution for subsea inspection needs.
We offer a comprehensive suite of remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) teamed with traditional and advanced inspection technologies and risk based methodologies.
Tamboritha has subsea inspection capabilities for your asset, whether pipeline or platform from seabed-to-surface including:
- General Visual Inspection (GVI)
- Close Visual Inspection (CVI)
- Leak Detection
- Cathodic protection and field gradient surveys (CP)
- Marine Growth Survey
- Debris Survey
- Burial Surveys
- Scour and Freespan Survey
- Pipe tracking
- Flooded Member Detection Survey (FMD)
- Weld inspection
- Wall thickness inspection
- Metrology and angle determination
- Multibeam surveys
- Wellhead monitoring
- FPSO hull and turret inspection
- Anchor chain inspection and measurement
To ensure a best fit solution, Tamboritha offers experience and highly competent project management and engineering services.
We continue to source, identify and utilise new technologies to enhance underwater inspections.
Please contact us for more information on our Subsea Inspection services.