Tamboritha has the engineering experience and technical resources to deliver standard and custom subsea requirements.
Our in house engineering services can develop the right tooling to meet your needs, from concept through to design, fabrication and integration addressing remote intervention challenges.
Our approach to design and operations is based on process considerations at all phases. We use proven industry accepted methods combined with innovative technologies, proven tooling packages and interfaces.
Custom Design Projects
- Cathodic Protection Retrofit (CPR) Anode Skid System
- 18” NB emergency pipeline repair clamp
- Multi section replacement riser
- Marker buoy anchor shackle pin retention clamp
- Scour Control Mattresses (concrete, steel, geotextile)
- Pipe track pulley system
- Concrete Intake Structure
- Flexible Pipeline Anchor technology
- Instrumented Rotary Drilling technology, known as Drilltrack to objectively determine the geotechnical horizon between un-cemented and cemented strata. This empowering technology was used for many years on the NWS of Western Australia.
Please contact us for more information on our Custom Design services.