Tamboritha operates with a team of dedicated, highly trained and experienced personnel including project management, engineering, administration, QHSE, and workshop disciplines.
The Tamboritha team is committed to the delivery of innovative and intelligent underwater engineering solutions in conjunction with our strategic partners. We are also supported by a well qualified and collaborative local and global supply chain network.
Our Core Values
- Safety and Risk – Overarching focus on health, safety and mitigation of project risks
- Environmental Responsibility – Provision of environmentally sensitive products and services
- Collaboration – Development of authentic working relationships with all supply chain participants
- Operational Focus – Delivery of resourceful, bespoke solutions that add business value
- Continuous Improvement – Commitment to service, leadership and innovation
Managing Director – Wayne Ham
Wayne is the founder and Managing Director of Tamboritha. Wayne has a depth of engineering knowledge, which is reinforced with a wealth of practical industry experience. Throughout his career, Wayne has worked extensively in Australia and internationally. It is Wayne’s hands-on experience and approach to leadership that has seen Tamboritha become an industry leader delivering integrated services to the offshore oil and gas industry.